Definition of panorama :
1. A complete view in every direction.
2. A picture presenting a view of objects in every direction, as from a central point.
3. A picture representing scenes too extended to be beheld at once, and so exhibited a part at a time, by being unrolled, and made to pass continuously before the spectator.
perspective, chance, position, fit, horizon, diorama, survey, setting, prospect, candidate, lookout, expectation, facial expression, cyclorama, eyeshot, view, face, prognosis, thought, conniption, purview, expression, sight, look, vista, outlook, persuasion, medical prognosis, aspect, opinion, shot, facet, scenery, tantrum, sentiment, picture
drama (part of speech: noun)
characterization, mystery, mime, pantomime, improvisational drama, spectacle, excitement, presentation, pageant, scene, teleplay, drama, variety, skit, art, rendering, choreography, vaudeville, show, comedy, burlesque, ballet, suspense, theater, production, tragedy, improvisation, Broadway, melodrama
- It is sad to think that I alone of mortal men should be here to see this glorious panorama. - "A Cotswold Village", J. Arthur Gibbs.
- There was a pleasing life and bustle, too, in the broad, brown river, with its never- ending panorama of vessels of every size and shape which ebb and flow in the great artery of national life. - "The Firm of Girdlestone", Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Canvas- covered and drawn for the most part by fine large mules, they make a pleasant panorama, as they stretch slowly over the plains and uplands. - "The Complete Works of Artemus Ward, Part 4", Charles Farrar Browne.