Definition of particularity:
particular, thought, detail, fact, diagnostic, report, specificity, A to Z, word, data, reasoning, differentia, singularity, reflection, soul-searching, fingerprint, forethought, character, separateness, attribution, point, speciality, introspection, consideration, information, specific, discreteness, findings, include, datum, affection, concentration, explicitness, specialness, distinctiveness, attribute, news, marker, assessment, focus, nicety, touch, note, criterion.
- fastidiousness (part of speech: noun)
- vigilance (part of speech: noun)
- specialty (part of speech: noun)
- "The Lion's Share", E. Arnold Bennett.
- "The Craft of Fiction", Percy Lubbock.
- "The Siege of the Seven Suitors", Meredith Nicholson.