Definition of passivity:
- inertness (part of speech: noun)
- lethargy (part of speech: noun)
- insensitivity (part of speech: noun)
- indifference (part of speech: noun)
- "This Freedom", A. S. M. Hutchinson.
But old Mrs. Dempster had that rare gift of silence and passivity which often supplies the absence of mental strength; and, whatever were her thoughts, she said no word to aggravate the domestic discord.- "Scenes of Clerical Life", George Eliot.
- "Joan of Arc of the North Woods", Holman Day.