Definition of past:
- A former time or state; a state of things gone by.
- Above; exceeding; more than.
- Beyond, in position, or degree; further than; beyond the reach or influence of.
- Beyond, in time; after; as, past the hour.
- By; beyond; as, he ran past.
- Of or pertaining to a former time or state; neither present nor future; gone by; elapsed; ended; spent; as, past troubles; past offences.
past tense, past times, precede, foregoing, anterior, retired, away, beyond, farther than, whilom, guess, precedent, retiring, sometime, time, earlier, expect, preceding, once, quondam, accuse, anticipate, fear, onetime, aside, behind, by.
- different time (part of speech: noun)
- past (part of speech: noun)
- "Cecil Castlemaine's Gage, Lady Marabout's Troubles, and Other Stories", Ouida.
- "Gossamer 1915", George A. Birmingham.
- "The-Circus-Boys-on-the-Flying-Rings-or-Making-the-Start-in-the-Sawdust-Life", Darlington, Edgar B. P..