Definition of pasture:
- Food; nourishment.
- Grass land for cattle, horses, etc.; pasturage.
- Specifically: Grass growing for the food of cattle; the food of cattle taken by grazing.
- To feed on growing grass; to graze.
- To feed, esp. to feed on growing grass; to supply grass as food for; as, the farmer pastures fifty oxen; the land will pasture forty cows.
lop, prune, set out, drift, forage, surf, smoke, tramp, rove, crease, roam, grade, lea, dope, rate, array, skunk, stray, graze, sens, roll, wander, cast, lay out, browse, ramble, pot, pastureland, trim, green goddess, ley, gage, shop, order, crop, work, plain, cut back, dress, foraging, grazing land, swan, vagabond, snip, hayfield, cultivate, meadow, eatage, range, supergrass, rake, place, straddle, sess, pasturage, clip, field, locoweed, weed, run, rank, grass, herbage.
- "Adventures In Friendship", David Grayson.
- "Popular Adventure Tales", Mayne Reid.
- "The Flutter of the Goldleaf; and Other Plays", Olive Tilford Dargan and Frederick Peterson.