Definition of peace :
1. A state of quiet or tranquillity; freedom from disturbance or agitation; calm; repose
2. Exemption from, or cessation of, war with public enemies.
3. Exemption from, or subjection of, agitating passions; tranquillity of mind or conscience.
4. Public quiet, order, and contentment in obedience to law.
5. Reconciliation; agreement after variance; harmony; concord.
6. To make or become quiet; to be silent; to stop.
control, comity, friendship, balance of power, mollification, peace treaty, intermission, pacify, recreation, silence, fight, warfare, highlight, quietude, detente, equilibrium, sleep, pacification, disturbance, cold war, peaceableness, public security, high ground, untroubledness, contentment, privilege, pause, peace of mind, counterinsurgency, conciliation, two-eyed violet, cessation, sereneness, heartsease, reconciliation, brotherhood, luxury, slumber, reserve, freedom, compatibility, union, distress, unanimity, hush, unity, sympathy, the good life, relaxation, chime, congeniality, hiatus, ataraxis, wild pansy, low gear, lull, war, pink of my John, love-in-idleness, interwar, tranquillity, slack, ease, cool head, self-possession, leisure, agitation, field pansy, restfulness, ceasefire, stop, still, paradise, dovish, stay, slowdown, love, comfort
calm (part of speech: noun)
peace (part of speech: noun)
neutrality, placidness, quiet, calm, order, truce, repose, cease-fire, armistice, quiescence, tranquility, concord, nonaggression, amity, friendliness, rest, quietness, serenity, orderliness, nonresistance
peaceful (part of speech: adjective)
harmony (part of speech: noun)