Definition of peculiarity:
rareness, distinction, metier, remainder, oddness, speciality, oddity, disparateness, be, rarity, queerness, savor, specialness, distinctive feature, strength, distinguishing characteristic, wonder, specialty, usual, attribute, indication, strong point, remnant, curiosity, unusualness, sign, specialism, end, tenuity, long suit, infrequency, strong suit, oddment, distinctiveness, trace, crotchet, specialisation, curio, low density.
- character (part of speech: noun)
unconformity (part of speech: noun)
- specialty (part of speech: noun)
- "The Way of Ambition", Robert Hichens.
- "The Tapestry Book", Helen Churchill Candee.
- "Quiet Talks on the Crowned Christ of Revelation", S. D. Gordon.