Definition of penetrating:
knowing, intelligent, bully, peachy, acuate, cracking, cunning, perspicacious, trenchant, tart, neat, slap-up, sagacious, stabbing, smashing, exquisite, crisp, lancinating, astute, knifelike, penetrative, perceptive, probing, crafty, swell, great, clear-sighted, abrupt, sensitive, subtle, needlelike, sharp-worded, sharp, piercing, acute, subtile, not bad, corking, shrewd, keen, discriminating, groovy, dandy, bang-up, discerning, incisive, careful, intense, lancinate, nifty, precipitous.
- inserting (part of speech: verb)
- infusing (part of speech: verb)
- perforating (part of speech: verb)
- sharp (part of speech: adjective)
- shrill (part of speech: adjective)
- "Peccavi", E. W. Hornung.
- "The Border Boys Across the Frontier", Fremont B. Deering.
- "Letters From Rome on the Council", Johann Joseph Ignaz von Döllinger.