Definition of percentage:
parting, winnings, character, holdout, pay-off, dowry, part, rake-off, ploughshare, luck, contribution, share, corner, theatrical role, fortune, circumstances, plowshare, persona, office, component part, duty, destiny, dower, discount, per centum, role, dowery, rate, fate, percent, squeeze, washout rate, portion, rate per cent, voice, function, region, shake, pct, serving.
- allotment (part of speech: noun)
- portion (part of speech: noun)
- component (part of speech: noun)
- "Hand and Ring", Anna Katharine Green.
- "The Rebel of the School", Mrs. L. T. Meade.
- "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays", J. (John) Joly.