Definition of perfect:
- Brought to consummation or completeness; completed; not defective nor redundant; having all the properties or qualities requisite to its nature and kind; without flaw, fault, or blemish; without error; mature; whole; pure; sound; right; correct.
- Hermaphrodite; having both stamens and pistils; - said of flower.
- The perfect tense, or a form in that tense.
- To make perfect; to finish or complete, so as to leave nothing wanting; to give to anything all that is requisite to its nature and kind.
- Well informed; certain; sure.
damn, model, untainted, sodding, hone, all-out, suitable, ideal, grand, correct, plenary, enhance, picture-book, continuous, rank, possible, idealized, fair, deadly, thrive, unflawed, uninjured, crashing, thoroughgoing, uncorrupted, unadulterated, stark, perfective aspect, double-dyed, classic, adaptive, accurate, full, clear, actively, smooth off the rough edges, ruined, specific, smooth, distinct, profound, flawless, plumb, unmixed, badass, seamless, pluperfect, unerring, well-preserved, excelling, extreme, indefectible, dead, precise, matchless, sound, flat, culminating, outright, everlasting, unrelieved, picture-perfect, fitting, perfective tense, entire, peerless, undefiled, sinless, enrich, improve, mastered, future, as new, refine, regular, e'er, good, staring, superfluous, damned, simple, classy, blameless, well-chosen, comprehensive, perfect tense, precise, causative, cold, crowning, unbounded, bloody, sheer, downright, Midland, ergative, thorough, round, complete, straight-out, pure, completed, unreserved, sharp, arrant, blank, unhurt, unbroken, active, damaged, cotton-picking, constitutionally, awfully, errorless, finished, e'en, plain, idealised, gross, awful, integral, compleat, dreadful, unblemished, flagrant, even, bodacious, remedy, stainless, unharmed, convenient, total, strict, actual, flexible, improve on, very, entirely, imperative, reliable, revitalize, clingy, holy, exemplary, unmarred, limited, intact, addictive, excellent, unlimited, intransitive, part, unimpaired, immaculate, exact, down, idyllic, impeccable, proper, lift, utter, stone, better, mint, unequaled, undamaged, down pat, spotless, perfective, optimization, perfectible, foolproof, beautiful, flat-out, flawed, apt, right, any, undiluted, big, suited, blooming, impersonal, polish, consummate, imperfect, unalloyed, boost, clean, finite, unmitigated, irreproachable, out-and-out, sublime, babyish, faultless, whole, born.
- absolute (part of speech: adjective)
- perfect (part of speech: verb)