Definition of permanent:
unceasing, everlasting, resistant, eternal, perennial, sound, imperishable, backcomb, permanent wave, unremitting, crimp, tough, blow-dry, comb, unyielding, strong, hardy, perdurable, barbershop, undying, resisting, long-standing, long-lasting, perpetual, Perm, impenetrable, continuing, ageless, robust, enduring, living, sturdy, dateless, indefinite, unfailing, forever, braid, unbroken, comb out, old, condition, cornrow, holding, deathless, standing, irreversible, indissoluble, wearing, lasting, continue, abiding, unchanging, unending, tenacious, long-lived, hard.
- permanent (part of speech: adjective)
- stable (part of speech: adjective)
- perpetual (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Future of Road-making in America", Archer Butler Hulbert.
- "The Patrician", John Galsworthy.
- "State of the Union Addresses of Calvin Coolidge", Calvin Coolidge.