Definition of personal:
- A movable; a chattel.
- Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
- Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal comfort; personal desire.
- Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal; as, personal charms.
- Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
of our own, judgmental, ad hominem, special, bodily, individualized, opinion, corporal, of your own, of my own, in the flesh, somatic, subjective, physical, of her own, ain, own, of their own, of one's own, face-to-face, peculiar, in-person, individual, particular, inside, personalised, individualised, corporeal, intimate, near, privy, discretionary, body, fleshly, private, of his own, person-to-person, specific, surprise, personalized.
- "Deep Down, a Tale of the Cornish Mines", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "Tales of the Road", Charles N. Crewdson.
- "The Pirates of Ersatz", Murray Leinster.