Definition of personal :
1. A movable; a chattel.
2. Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
3. Done in person; without the intervention of another.
4. Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal comfort; personal desire.
5. Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
6. Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal; as, personal charms.
7. Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
person-to-person, ain, physical, of my own, of one's own, surprise, specific, corporal, inside, ad hominem, somatic, in the flesh, of his own, opinion, individualised, near, individualized, particular, discretionary, face-to-face, peculiar, in-person, fleshly, of our own, body, own, personalised, of their own, judgmental, of your own, corporeal, of her own, special, privy, bodily, personalized
private (part of speech: adjective)
subjective (part of speech: adjective)
- I can speak from personal experience, although I have only been a short time among them." - "Deep Down, a Tale of the Cornish Mines", R.M. Ballantyne.
- I drew it on personal account as I had plenty of money coming to me from the firm. - "Tales of the Road", Charles N. Crewdson.
- Do you want a personal lawyer? - "The Pirates of Ersatz", Murray Leinster.