Definition of personality:
- Something said or written which refers to the person, conduct, etc., of some individual, especially something of a disparaging or offensive nature; personal remarks; as, indulgence in personalities.
- That quality of a law which concerns the condition, state, and capacity of persons.
- That which constitutes distinction of person; individuality.
- "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters", George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie.
- "The Brightener", C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.
- "The Sisters-In-Law", Gertrude Atherton.