Definition of personality :
1. Something said or written which refers to the person, conduct, etc., of some individual, especially something of a disparaging or offensive nature; personal remarks; as, indulgence in personalities.
2. That quality of a law which concerns the condition, state, and capacity of persons.
3. That which constitutes distinction of person; individuality.
character (part of speech: noun)
- The contact of my personality will not have changed them, it will not be myself that I shall love in them. - "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters", George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie.
- She had a strange history- as strange as her own personality. - "The Brightener", C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.
- Still, she has personality. - "The Sisters-In-Law", Gertrude Atherton.