Definition of physical:
- Of or pertaining to nature ( as including all created existences); in accordance with the laws of nature; also, of or relating to natural or material things, or to the bodily structure, as opposed to things mental, moral, spiritual, or imaginary; material; natural; as, armies and navies are the physical force of a nation; the body is the physical part of man.
- Of or pertaining to physic, or the art of medicine; medicinal; curative; healing; also, cathartic; purgative.
- Perceptible through a bodily or material organization; cognizable by the senses; external; as, the physical, opposed to chemical, characters of a mineral.
forcible, dynamic, energetic, active, strong-arm, sensible, material, ponderable, mechanical, natural, materialistic, radioactive, physiological, personal, tangible, carnal, physiologic, sensual, phenomenal, motive, visible, forceful, animal, somatic, atomic, body, corporeal, bodily, matter, thermal, fleshly, touchable, corporal.
- earthy (part of speech: adjective)
- corporal (part of speech: adjective)
- material (part of speech: adjective)
- solid (part of speech: adjective)
- substantial (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Story of Our Hymns", Ernest Edwin Ryden.
- "Seed Thoughts for Singers", Frank Herbert Tubbs.
- "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor", Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon.