Definition of picturesque:
- Forming, or fitted to form, a good or pleasing picture; representing with the clearness or ideal beauty appropriate to a picture; expressing that peculiar kind of beauty which is agreeable in a picture, natural or artificial; graphic; vivid; as, a picturesque scene or attitude; picturesque language.
beautiful (part of speech: adjective)
- ornamental (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Everlasting Whisper", Jackson Gregory.
- "A Cotswold Village", J. Arthur Gibbs.
- "Daisy Burns (Volume 2)", Julia Kavanagh.