Definition of pig :
1. A piggin.
2. An oblong mass of cast iron, lead, or other metal. See Mine pig, under Mine.
3. Any wild species of the genus Sus and related genera.
4. One who is hoggish; a greedy person.
5. The young of swine, male or female; also, any swine; a hog.
6. To bring forth ( pigs); to bring forth in the manner of pigs; to farrow.
7. To huddle or lie together like pigs, in one bed.
bull, task, bull's eye, vermin, animal, fuzz, strapper, sloven, public enemy number one, chief of police, farrow, dogshit, horseshit, hogg, Cdr., necessity, broiler chicken, slovenly person, cop, cadet, fowl, commissioner, crap, pig bed, betrayer, consume, public nuisance, Friesian, yob, hair, shit, horror, down, cattle, shoat, frier, devour, informer, bruiser, bobby, boar, loudmouth, (the) scum of the earth, captain, creep, squealer, mare, hogget, broiler, chicken, wild boar, the elephant in the room, gulp, know-all, copper, go through, prey, fryer, blur, chore, papal bull, Sus scrofa, blabber, burden, bullshit, copper color, atomic number 29, guttle, constable, predate, deputy, grunter, pig it, struggle, headache, raven, a tall order, the impossible, tomentum
bad person (part of speech: noun)
knave, bastard, bitch, backslider, blackguard, miscreant, heel, rogue, devil, jezebel, reprobate, lowlife, rapscallion, pervert, scamp, criminal, tramp, rascal, traitor, scoundrel, malingerer, slut, pimp, slob, degenerate, slattern, lecher, bad guy, villain, shyster
slob (part of speech: noun)
mammal (part of speech: noun)
fox, hippopotamus, camel, cavy, ibex, donkey, llama, hamster, hare, opossum, antelope, wolf, sheep, echidna, rhinoceros, mouse, koala, dog, hog, mole, squirrel, raccoon, horse, dingo, burro, hyena, wallaby, ox, coyote, elephant, caribou, ocelot, lion, leopard, gazelle, mink, cow, puma, polecat, moose, arctic fox, cat, otter, zebra, jaguar, panther, weasel, lynx, giraffe, gopher, porcupine, stag, camelopard, bobcat, ermine, panda, mule, deer, chipmunk, bison, alpaca, goat, cheetah, wombat, sable, yak, kangaroo, rabbit, buffalo, swine, stoat, marmot, shrew, skunk, cougar, ferret, hedgehog, possum, beaver, gnu, bear, tiger, dromedary, sloth, platypus, mongoose, chinchilla, jackal, reindeer, rat, lemming, elk, ass
- The pig was cooked and eaten at once. - "Notes of a staff officer of our First New Jersey Brigade on the Seven Day's Battle on the peninsula in 1862", E. Burd Grubb.
- It be such a nice pig, sir, such a very nice pig! - "Jan of the Windmill", Juliana Horatia Ewing.
- The pig is not very fat, and the man and his child are very lean. - "The Roman Question", Edmond About.