Definition of pillow:
- A block under the inner end of a bowsprit.
- A kind of plain, coarse fustian.
- A piece of metal or wood, forming a support to equalize pressure; a brass; a pillow block.
- Anything used to support the head of a person when reposing; especially, a sack or case filled with feathers, down, hair, or other soft material.
- To rest or lay upon, or as upon, a pillow; to support; as, to pillow the head.
roost, breathe, take a breather, headrest, foam rubber cushion, feather pillow, perch, down pillow, pad, lie, catch one's breath, stay, pneumatic cushion, reside, support, bolster, padding, rest, remain, repose, bag, cushion.