Definition of placidity:
countenance, relaxation, quietude, sangfroid, peace of mind, quiet, imperturbability, self-possession, restfulness, still, serenity, heartsease, hush, placidness, aplomb, silence, ease, untroubledness, tranquilness, equilibrium, cool, ataraxis, repose, tranquility, sereneness, tranquillity, lull, collectedness, quietness.
- calm (part of speech: noun)
- unexcitability (part of speech: noun)
- "Petticoat Rule", Emmuska Orczy, Baroness Orczy.
- "The Hampstead Mystery", John R. Watson.
- "Mrs. Dud's Sister", Josephine Daskam.