Definition of planted:
implanted, sown, quickset, naturalised, self-seeded, cropped, ded, naturalized, deep-rooted, drilled, potbound, strewn, deep-seated, stocked, seeded, self-sowed, self-sown, constituted, rootbound, ingrained, established.
- installed (part of speech: verb)
- interred (part of speech: verb)
- "Good Stories For Great Holidays Arranged for Story-Telling and Reading Aloud and for the Children's Own Reading", Frances Jenkins Olcott.
- "The Light of Scarthey", Egerton Castle.
- "Wilfrid Cumbermede", George MacDonald.