Definition of plasticity:
- fickleness (part of speech: noun)
- elasticity (part of speech: noun)
- softness (part of speech: noun)
- "Flowing Gold", Rex Beach.
Don't you see that she's really of the softest finest material that breathes, that she's a perfect flower of plasticity, that everything you may have an apprehension about will drop away from her like the dead leaves from a rose and that you may make of her any perfect and enchanting thing you yourself have the wit to conceive?"- "The Reverberator", Henry James.
- "Ways of Nature", John Burroughs.