Definition of pleasant:
grateful, tasty, comfortable, satisfactory, diverting, light, sociable, good-tempered, delightsome, festive, darling, loving, colorful, restful, savory, palatable, delicious, like, genteel, gentle, gratifying, nice, enjoyable, pretty, fun, unsympathetic, pain, harming, balmy, fair, exciting, sympathetic, pleasurable, bland, luscious, polite, heavenly, soft, gracious, diplomatic, dreamy, welcome, attitude, mellifluous, civil, kind, winning, lovable, temperate, droll, comforting, adequate, idyllic, disagreeable, unpleasant, cheering, mellow, lovely, social, beautiful, acceptable, humorous, catchy, attractive, obliging, pastoral, mild, convivial, urbane, fine, sullen, all right, melodious, kindly, refreshing, benignant, relaxing, dulcet, jovial, good-humored, good-natured, joyous, winsome, well-disposed, felicitous, engaging, blessed, civilized.
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- friendly (part of speech: adjective)
- agreeable (part of speech: adjective)
- good (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasant (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Daughter of the Commandant", Alexksandr Sergeevich Pushkin.
- "After a Shadow, and Other Stories", T. S. Arthur.
- "His Second Wife", Ernest Poole.