Definition of pleased:
lucky, encouraged, fortunate, blithe, successful, blessed, mirthful, delighted, entertained, prosperous, chuffed, gratified, rejoicing, rapturous, amused, delightful, rejoiced, smiling, tickled, glad, blissful, joyous, blithesome, sprightly, diverted, proud, felicitous, cheering, proud of, happy, jocund, bucked up, dexterous.
- cheered (part of speech: verb)
- amused (part of speech: verb)
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- pleased (part of speech: verb)
- suited (part of speech: verb)