Definition of pleasurable:
- comfortable (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasurableness (part of speech: noun)
- pleasant (part of speech: adjective)
Was there anything more pleasurable than to forget herself, and devote her whole soul to the execution of some difficult and dangerous feat, to attract a thousand eyes by her bewitching grace, and, sustained by her enthusiasm, force a thousand hearts to throb anxiously and give loud applause as she flew over the rope?- "In The Blue Pike, Volume 2.", Georg Ebers.
The inhabitants of Farley's had been anxiously awaiting the day when it would be possible to earn something toward the household expenses, and this first evidence that the works were really to be opened caused a great amount of pleasurable excitement.- "Down the Slope", James Otis.
- "Maria The Wrongs of Woman", Mary Wollstonecraft.