Definition of pliability:
pliantness, flexibleness, give, facility, bounce, springiness, pliableness, mobility, suppleness, flexure, spring, bendability, docility, lissomeness, pliancy, resilience, malleableness, resiliency, flexible, obedience.
- changeably (part of speech: adverb)
- willingness (part of speech: noun)
- softness (part of speech: noun)
- "A Fearful Responsibility and Other Stories", William D. Howells.
- "Precaution", James Fenimore Cooper.
- "Letters of a Dakota Divorcee", Jane Burr.