Definition of poetic:
imaginative, clean, rhapsodic, metre, Pierian, poetical, Heliconian, odic, dramatic, declamatory, O, rhetorical, dipodic, Dircaean, conversational, trochaic, conceit, elegiac, metrical, Parnassian, rhythmical, discursive, dactylic, bard, iambic pentameter, Ionic, circuitous, meter, chatty, epodic, bardic, Alcaic, metric, spondaic, crisp, metaphysical, articulate, melodious, diffuse, epical, anapestic, figurative, lyrical, Pindaric, Sapphic, alliteration, tuneful, words, nonliteral, iambic, economical, poeticized.
- artistic (part of speech: adjective)
- sensitive (part of speech: adjective)
- poetic (part of speech: adjective)
- "McGuffey's Fifth Eclectic Reader", William Holmes McGuffey.
- "Sea Poems", Cale Young Rice.
- "The Life and Genius of Nathaniel Hawthorne", Frank Preston Stearns.