Definition of pointless:
pinched, defective, supernumerary, purposeless, squandered, emaciated, mindless, soft-witted, inane, inefficient, superfluous, empty, gaunt, haggard, faulty, work-shy, weak, indolent, slothful, spare, surplus, aimless, faineant, powerless, blunt, reasonless, worthless, otiose, wasted, lazy, atrophied, excess, senseless, witless, ineffective, meaningless, unpointed, skeletal, pathetic, insensible, extra, cadaverous, redundant, supererogatory, unavailing, incompetent, impotent, purpose, diminished, nitwitted, desultory, bony.
- blunt (part of speech: adjective)
- unsuccessful (part of speech: adjective)
- dull (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Man From the Clouds", J. Storer Clouston.
- "The Ontario Readers: The High School Reader, 1886", Ministry of Education.
- "Natural Law in the Spiritual World", Henry Drummond.