Definition of polished:
pure, subtle, lissom, educated, processed, comminuted, garmented, clear, dolled up, good, glittering, dressed to the nines, assertive, brilliant, clarified, confident, buffed, habilimented, perfected, dressed, wonderful, excellent, nice, lissome, wonder, sparkling, bright, genteel, robed, slender, shining, cultured, thin, flawless, polite, finished, garbed, proud, cultivated, delicate, lithe, masterful, self-confident, togged up, sharp, sophisticated, burnished, lustrous, sylphlike, light, well-bred, masterly, dressed-up, accomplished, gauzy, tasteful, shiny, spiffed up, decent, glittery, self-assured, impeccable, small, urbane, ornate, spruced up, subtile, refined, slight, slim, civilized, incredible, dressed to kill, milled, forceful, culture, minute, sensitive, fine, svelte, glaring, gleaming, lithesome, tenuous, satin, supple, keen, elaborate, attired, cultured, glistening, exceptional, couth, appareled, tremendous, rubbed, dainty, dignified, well-bred, self-possessed, neat, bold.
beautiful (part of speech: adjective)
- smooth (part of speech: adjective)
- smoothed (part of speech: verb)
- bright (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James.
- "Home Geography For Primary Grades", C. C. Long.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.