Definition of political:
- Having, or conforming to, a settled system of administration.
- Of or pertaining to a party, or to parties, in the state; as, his political relations were with the Whigs.
- Of or pertaining to public policy, or to politics; relating to affairs of state or administration; as, a political writer.
- Politic; wise; also, artful.
clannish, acquainted, administrative, governmental, arm's-length, cosy, chummy, state, brotherly, civic, pertaining to government affairs, concerning public affairs, having to do with politics, executive, administration, brittle, public affairs, partisan, politics, affairs, connected, politicking, federal, politicize, broken, politically, close, policy-making, public life, government.
- "Suite Mentale", Gordon Randall Garrett.
- "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson", Thomas Jefferson.
- "The School and the World", Victor Gollancz and David Somervell.