Definition of pool:
group, kitty, capacity, Aqualung, arithmetic, pond, board, army, allocation, batch, cue, kitten, corps, dice, ration out, jackpot, combine, flicker, body, diving bell, double up, balance, family, clinic, backlog, glitter, drop, draw, dazzle, double, baize, pocket billiards, allowance, crime syndicate, coalition, bingo, divide, bathhouse, parcel out, radiance, die, pussycat, pussy, diving board, switch off, kitty-cat, billiards, trickle, consortium, splash, puss, redistribute, gleam, moisture, spatter, jet, twinkle, length, river, distribute, block, class, craps, pocket, sip, infinity pool, glare, pot, cushion, lane, committee, accumulation, cue ball, frame, puddle, casino, leak, amount, condensation, money, fruit machine, poolside, syndicate, light, bar billiards, cabal, sparkle, mob, flash.
- co-operate (part of speech: verb)
- game (part of speech: noun)
- body of water (part of speech: noun)
- monopoly (part of speech: noun)
- supply (part of speech: noun)
sport (part of speech: noun)
- table tennis,
- water polo,
- "The Metal Monster", A. Merritt.
- "The Eye of Osiris", R. Austin Freeman.
- "The Children's Bible", Henry A. Sherman Charles Foster Kent.