Definition of porter:
brew, engineer, attendant, commissionaire, keg, door guard, William Sydney Porter, home brew, ostiary, lineman, desk clerk, doorkeeper, katherine anne porter, o. henry, guard, hop, transporter, porter's beer, Guinness, janitor, bellhop, railroad, hall porter, stretcher-bearer, bellboy, brown ale, conductor, clerk, housekeeper, redcap, ostiarius, doorman, concierge, caregiver, inspector, chambermaid, hotelier, guest beer, linesman, Pullman Porter, gatekeeper, cole albert porter, caretaker, watchman, care assistant, physiotherapist, orderly, stationmaster, Cole Porter, bitter, signalman, usher.
- carrier (part of speech: noun)
- drink (part of speech: noun)
- "The Rayner-Slade Amalgamation", J. S. Fletcher.
- "Memoirs of an American Prima Donna", Clara Louise Kellogg.
- "The Return of Tarzan", Edgar Rice Burroughs.