Definition of positively:
obstinately, verily, limited, truthfully, doubtless, unfalteringly, actual, strangely enough, emphatically, promising, for, feasible, the fact remains that, approving, rosy, unquestioning, strong, definite, stubbornly, genuinely, positive, convinced, complimentarily, I can tell you, decidedly, sympathetic, partial, real, satisfied, true, confident, bright, appreciatively, certain, likely, pro, affirmative, healthy, flat, up-and-coming, flat out, flatly, supportive, approvingly, it just so happens that, boldly, believe it or not, sure, confidently, sure-fire, indeed, fairly, on the contrary, budding, favorably, side.
- affirmatively (part of speech: adverb)
- certainly (part of speech: adverb)
- absolutely (part of speech: adverb)
- electrically (part of speech: adverb)
- really (part of speech: adverb)
- positively (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Adventures of Bobby Orde", Stewart Edward White.
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. I. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "Prudence of the Parsonage", Ethel Hueston.