Definition of predominantly:
Synonyms for predominantly:
- influentially (part of speech: adverb)
- superiorly (part of speech: adverb)
- supremely (part of speech: adverb)
- normally (part of speech: adverb)
- "The New Germany", George Young.
- "Humanistic-Nursing", Paterson, Josephine G..
Neither Browne nor Barrowe felt any need, as did their later followers, to demonstrate their doctrinal soundness, because in all matters of creed they" were in full doctrinal sympathy with the predominantly Calvinistic views of the English Established Church from which they had come out"- "The Development of Religious Liberty in Connecticut", M. Louise Greene, Ph. D..