Definition of prejudiced:
intolerant of, human rights, canting, anti-Semite, preconceived, directed against, blind, having a predilection, doctrinaire, anti-semitic, disliking, illiberal, smug, predisposed, extreme, insular, discriminatory, judging on slight knowledge, prejudicial, inclusion, discriminative, bigoted, like, narrow, discrimination, pedantic, subjective, squint-eyed, opinionated, wedded to an opinion, straight, intransigent, conditioned, preferential, equal opportunity, xenophobic, closed against, loaded, racist, presupposing, inclined, leaning, jaundiced, not, antiblack, intolerant, tendentious, prepossessed, positive discrimination, hidebound, parochial, small-minded, equality, prepossessed, sexist, narrow-minded, invidious, homophobic, free speech, provincial, dogmatic, basic, parti pris, equal.
- discriminatory (part of speech: adjective)
- unjust (part of speech: adjective)
- influenced (part of speech: verb)
- "Put Yourself in His Place", Charles Reade.
- "Mabel's Mistake", Ann S. Stephens.
- "The Legacy of Cain", Wilkie Collins.