Definition of preparation:
agreement, cure, eagerness, capacity, zeal, maturing, expression, anticipation, arrangements, founding, culinary, nostrum, rehearsal, preparedness, fitness, readiness, planning, chef, suitability, Betty Crocker, gestation, cookery, preparing, prep, homework, panacea, formation, drug, establishment, provision, conceptualisation, maturity, cooking, medication, medicament, dressing, furnishing, forwardness, blueprint, set, evolution, pharmaceuticals, cordon bleu, cook, proviso, tactic, readying, grooming, fitting, foodie, facility, planned, supplying, supply, training, groundwork, breeding, manufacture, strategy, plot, compound, education, physic, conspiracy, conceptualization, plan, qualification, cuisine, prepared, cure-all, formulation, product, background, medicine, mixture, building, adaptation.
- beginning (part of speech: noun)
- preparation (part of speech: noun)
- "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
- "The Genius", Margaret Horton Potter.
- "The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition Vol. 17 (of 25)", Robert Louis Stevenson Other: Andrew Lang.