Definition of presentation:
dedication, entry, remembrance, first appearance, coloration, video display, argyle, command performance, act, present, giveaway, comp, display, commencement, performance, fairing, convocation, coming-out, bestowment, address, hold up, arabesque, yield up, conferral, sermon, instauration, draw, induction, grant, presentment, chronology, conference, debut, delivery, bestowal, allocation, accordance, allotment, trot out, produce, release, demo, institution, wheel out, handsel, vote of thanks, donative, notification, ceremony, initiation, launching, check, freebie, innovation, monstrance, monologue, supply, insertion, the Pledge of Allegiance, founding, graduation, gift, give, introduction, issue, offering, speech, array, public speaking, donation, intromission, lagniappe, knowledge, configuration, giving, curtain raiser, booking, talk, articulation, commemoration, communicator, arrangement, provision, creation, origination, unveiling, demonstration, conferment, ceremonial, largesse, handover, double feature, portrayal, distribution, column, intro, foundation, double bill.
- demonstration (part of speech: noun)
- manifestation (part of speech: noun)
- drama (part of speech: noun)
- "Civics: as Applied Sociology", Patrick Geddes.
- "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)", Jefferson Davis.
- "Dramatic Technique", George Pierce Baker.