Definition of preserved:
flash-frozen, smoked, aged, quick-frozen, retained, crystalized, sun-dried, salt, frozen, dried, condensed, seasoned, potted, maintained, dehydrated, candied, glace, freeze-dried, evaporated, canned, protected, conserved, corned, preservable, well-kept, lyophilised, crystalised, salt-cured, cured, put down, smoke-cured, smoke-dried, put up, salted, pickled, desiccated, kept up, saved, tinned, lyophilized.
- protected (part of speech: verb)
- retained (part of speech: verb)
- preserved (part of speech: verb)
- conserved (part of speech: verb)
- "Mae Madden", Mary Murdoch Mason.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
- "The-Bravo-of-Venice-a-romance", Lewis, M. G. (Matthew Gregory).