Definition of pressure:
squeeze, military press, affliction, persuasion, confinement, humiliation, repression, violence, compact, discipline, cart, hug, weight, pressing, mechanical press, jam, closet, urging, blackmail, crush, squelch, stuff, shove, mash, blackjack, load, strain, draw, trouble, unnaturalness, demand, encumbrance, tweet, twinge, insisting, insistency, embrace, pressure sensation, force, wring, compress, restraint, attack, misfortune, twitch, extort, printing press, gouge, urgency, constraint, aid, relief, storm, assistance, requirement, tension, instancy, haul, pressure level, rack, release, encouragement, strength, air pressure, insistence, thrust, imperativeness, wedge, mass, squash, burden, shear, necessity, hale, oppression, atmospheric pressure, press, ram, force per unit area, coerce, drag, hardship, public press, pinch, contract, constrict, bosom, wardrobe.
- compel (part of speech: verb)
- influence (part of speech: verb)
- compulsion (part of speech: noun)
- "The Eustace Diamonds", Anthony Trollope.
- "Dawn", Mrs. Harriet A. Adams.
- "The Finding of Haldgren", Charles Willard Diffin.