Definition of prevention:
proscription, streak, arresting, bar, determent, debarring, hindering, legal community, precluding, obstruction, interception, frustration, cake, foil, forestalling, stopping, averting, blocking, circumvention, forestallment, paralysis, deterrence, stripe, allow, interruption, saloon, drawing off, impeding, obviating, retardation, counteraction, warding off, arrest, staving off, overriding, opposition, ginmill, halt, repression, keeping off, barroom, measure, sabotage, obviation, legal profession, thwarting, determent, taproom.
- dissuasion (part of speech: noun)
- prohibition (part of speech: noun)
- "Freedom Through Disobedience", C. R. (Chittaranjan) Das.
- "Seasoning of Wood", Joseph B. Wagner.
- "Platform Monologues", T. G. Tucker.