Definition of primeval:
primitive, ammonite, indigenous, pristine, fossilize, central, the Dreamtime, old, early, primaeval, fossil, primordial, aboriginal, Cro-Magnon man, bitter, original, casual, immemorial, fundamental, primordial, native, deep-seated, cardinal, blind, Carboniferous, basic, prime, era, key, burning, prehistoric, aboriginal, autochthonic, uncreated, acutely, caveman, patriarchal, affective, deep, the Cretaceous, primal, start, primary, ancient, depth, primal, fossilized.
beginning (part of speech: adjective)
- past (part of speech: adjective)
- old (part of speech: adjective)
- "Rose of Dutcher's Coolly", Hamlin Garland.
- "The Note-Books of Samuel Butler", Samuel Butler.
- "That Fortune", Charles Dudley Warner Last Updated: February 22, 2009.