Definition of principle:
universal, rationale, formula, good, outline, system, source, linguistic rule, prescript, character, explanation, purity, rule, normal, respectability, integrity, pattern, fiber, strong, modesty, commitment, goodness, dominion, virtue, ruler, regulation, theoretically, right, clarification, convention, gloss, order, propriety, fundamental, decency, ideal, origin, law, article of belief, precept, article of faith, ideally, interpretation, honesty, commandment, in essence.
- idea (part of speech: noun)
- belief (part of speech: noun)
- instruction (part of speech: noun)
- instrumental (part of speech: adjective)
topic (part of speech: noun)
- "The Keeper of the Door", Ethel M. Dell.
- "Thoughts on Missions", Sheldon Dibble.
- "Soil Culture", J. H. Walden.