Definition of probing:
Synonyms for probing:
study, examination, exploration, disquisition, inquest, searching, probe, for future reference, probation, research, fact-finding, inquiring, careful, acute, incisive, inquisition, sharp, diagnostics, sensitive, keen, inquisitory, searcher, analytical, perceptive, investigation, penetrating, trenchant, examen, under the microscope, microscopic.
- feeling (part of speech: verb)
- experimenting (part of speech: verb)
questioning (part of speech: verb)
- requesting (part of speech: verb)
- searching (part of speech: verb)
- "Man of Many Minds", E. Everett Evans.
- "Ways of Nature", John Burroughs.
- "The Boss of Little Arcady", Harry Leon Wilson.