Definition of procession:
onrush, caravan, ascending, cost increase, phalanx, bearer, mace, circle, master of ceremonies, ascent, process, baton, row, precede, furtherance, emanation, upgrade, promotion, lift, cordon, rising, wage increase, MC, march, scale, semicircle, rise, flow, run, overture, wage hike, onward motion, forward motion, betterment, acclivity, parade, orb, ring, improvement, approach, emission, salary increase, advancement, column, feeler, rope, boost, climb, patterned advance, round, formation, hike, rising slope, pageantry, file, advance, emcee, cavalcade, streak, crocodile, going, crown jewels, raise, progress, headway, suite, order, ascension, cash advance.
- motion (part of speech: noun)
- sequence (part of speech: noun)
- "Weighed and Wanting", George MacDonald.
- "The Boy Volunteers with the French Airmen", Kenneth Ward.
- "Lavengro The Scholar, The Gypsy, The Priest", George Borrow.