Definition of proclaim:
tickle pink, release, enliven, exclaim, mean, beatify, enunciate, annunciate, spiritualize, blazon, identify, evidence, glorify, study at declare, denote, demonstrate, promulgate, blaze, knowledge, tell, exalt, invigorate, inform, report, represent, shout, issue, thrill, placard, sound, spread, introduce, usher in, start, outcry, publish, stand for, blare, animate, inspire, give notice, manifest, words, let it be known that, herald, flash, address, notify, display, transfigure, put out, circulate, predicate, post, bring forward, exhilarate, make known, say, laud, cry out, indicate, show, publicize, call out, connote, betray, symbolize, signify, extol, render, cry, evince, give out, spread abroad, inebriate.
- affirm (part of speech: verb)
- disclose (part of speech: verb)
- celebrate (part of speech: verb)
- "La Vendée An Historical Romance", Anthony Trollope.
- "The Garden Of Allah", Robert Hichens.
- "Under Padlock and Seal", Charles Harold Avery.