Definition of procure:
gratify, courtesan, reach, get together, plug, attain, gain, make, earn, harlot, bordello, batten, compass, draw, escort, study at obtain, accept, ensure, knock down, master, realize, hooker, carry, secure, bring, guarantee, come by, find, call girl, fix, accomplish, batten down, bordello, Win, gigolo, derive, brothel, insure, ho, fasten, bring in, arrive at, indulge, pull down, stop up, pimp, pander, pick up, assure, grasp, hustle, achieve.
- acquire (part of speech: verb)
- take (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Long Odds", Harold Bindloss.
- "Tales From the 'Phantasus', etc. of Ludwig Tieck", Ludwig Tieck.