Definition of productive:
cultivable, amentaceous, ample, cornucopian, plenteous, fatty, formative, causative, conscientious, amentiferous, robust, fructuous, thrive, deep, decisive, reverse engineering, enabling, production, generative, driving, efficacious, fecund, fertile, industrial, fat, profitable, deciding, tireless, fruitful, reproductive, operative, process, full-bodied, factory, efficient, mfg., luxuriant, fissiparous, automated, prolific, instrumental, racy, assiduous, copious, effectual, plentiful, diligent, hard-working, amentaceous, bearing, industry, rich, sedulous, tillable, proliferous, potent, planned obsolescence, procreative, industrious, causal, committed, arable, cultivatable, juicy, oil-bearing.
- creative (part of speech: adjective)
- productive (part of speech: adjective)
- successful (part of speech: adjective)
- effective (part of speech: adjective)
- "Benjamin Franklin", John Torrey Morse, Jr..
- "Nooks and Corners of the New England Coast", Samuel Adams Drake.
- "Letters of David Ricardo to Thomas Robert Malthus, 1810-1823", David Ricardo.