Definition of prolonged:
Synonyms for prolonged:
lengthy, elongate, protracted, continuing, continue, on and on, drawn-out, never-ending, lingering, chronic, extensive, long, excite, lengthened, long-drawn-out, for some time, dragging, overlong, elongated, extended, constant, long-term.
- durable (part of speech: adjective)
- continued (part of speech: verb)
- endured (part of speech: verb)
- extended (part of speech: verb)
- lengthened (part of speech: verb)
- "The Duke's Children", Anthony Trollope.
- "Caught in a Trap", John C. Hutcheson.
- "Half a Dozen Girls", Anna Chapin Ray.