Definition of proneness:
- probability (part of speech: noun)
- tendency (part of speech: noun)
- susceptibility (part of speech: noun)
- "The Caged Lion", Charlotte M. Yonge.
The hopes entertained in Great Britain of the influence of the former party, and the proneness of the King and his Ministers to violent measures, induced the late extraordinary conduct of that Court, with respect to the Dutch.- "The Diplomatic Correspondence of the American Revolution, Vol. IX", Various.
- "The Story of Norway", Hjalmar H. Boyesen.