Definition of pronounced:
clear, outstanding, show up, see, identifiable, commanding, showy, marked, gross, signal, arresting, dramatic, glaring, grabby, pointed, crystal clear, observable, kenspeckle, articulate, noticeable, apparent, certain, flamboyant, manifest, obvious, definite, eye-catching, plain, conspicuous, rank, blatant, emphatic, visible, clear-cut, salient, patent, bold, unusual, striking, noisy, flagrant, brilliant, obvious, perceptible, clear, evident, distinct, unquestionable, catchy, splashy, definite, bodacious.
affirmed (part of speech: verb)
- set down
- reputable (part of speech: adjective)
- voiced (part of speech: verb)
- judged (part of speech: verb)
- "The Law-Breakers", Ridgwell Cullum.
- "The Adventures of Pinocchio", C. Collodi--Pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini.
- "Lives Of The Most Remarkable Criminals Who have been Condemned and Executed for Murder, the Highway, Housebreaking, Street Robberies, Coining or other offences", Arthur L. Hayward.