Definition of proportionally:
- arithmetically (part of speech: adverb)
- symmetrically (part of speech: adverb)
- fractionally (part of speech: adverb)
- "God's Plan with Men", T. T. (Thomas Theodore) Martin.
- "The Canon of the Bible", Samuel Davidson.
Had the principles which now obtain between the metropolis and her dependencies prevailed then, we should not, perhaps, have lost those provinces, and the power of this Empire would have been proportionally increased.- "Selected-Speeches-on-British-Foreign-Policy-1738-1914", Jones, Edgar R. (Edgar Rees), Sir.