Definition of proposal:
purpose, bride, proffer, device, banns, bid, suggestion, bridal party, betrothal, marriage offer, bridal, offer, proposition, marriage proposal, best man, intent, proposal of marriage, bachelor party, tender, engagement, design, proposition, end, bachelorette party, bridal shower, submission, overture, final cause, bid, overture, project, betrothed, offer.
- intention (part of speech: noun)
plan (part of speech: noun)
- offer (part of speech: noun)
- "It Happened in Egypt", C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.
- "Ellen Middleton--A Tale", Georgiana Fullerton.
- "The Fat and the Thin", Emile Zola.